Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#603219 - 03/23/14 09:17 PM Spin-flippery should be an open board.
New Age Poster. Offline

By doing so it could be the next TCJ or TK. If Donovan/Gear had a brain he would know this.

Being that Spin-flippery is a free board I'm not able to offer cash to take over and make this site what it was meant to be.

Get rid of V-Nooker and his 100 and 1 duals/socks and BAM....BAM.... instant success.

When Dershocka give back my bertshocka account I will address this at Speak Freely.

#603220 - 03/23/14 09:27 PM Re: Spin-flippery should be an open board. [Re: New Age Poster.]
New Age Poster. Offline

[quote]Jibbles... March 08, 2014, 06:36:19 PM

NOBODY knows message boards like Blackfoot KNOWS message boards.[/quote]

[quote]Eat Shit And Die... March 09, 2014, 05:28:23 AM

Yeah that is all basically right, which is a change for bleakfut.
[/quote]

LOL

#603234 - 03/30/14 08:49 PM Re: Spin-flippery should be an open board. [Re: New Age Poster.]
New Age Poster. Offline

http://spin-flippery.com/forum/index.php?topic=203.0

#603240 - 04/01/14 10:36 AM Re: Spin-flippery should be an open board. [Re: New Age Poster.]
Time Warp 1993 Offline

Jack and the gang said the had enough of you what you did though is beyond me.....

Jibbles thinks your dumb =)

I know you are the real deal though..

#603241 - 04/01/14 10:37 AM Re: Spin-flippery should be an open board. [Re: New Age Poster.]
Time Warp 1993 Offline

Jack and the gang said the had enough of you what you did though is beyond me.....

Jibbles thinks your dumb =)

I know you are the real deal though..

#603242 - 04/01/14 06:26 PM Re: Spin-flippery should be an open board. [Re: Time Warp 1993]
New Age Poster. Offline

PART #1

[quote=Time Warp 1993]
Jack and the gang said the had enough of you what you did though is beyond me.....[/quote]

Jack and the gang? WTF! I was a member before Jack.

It was Donavan and Gear who set me up too fail at SP. They promised that Jack wasn't ever going to become an member.

Jack posted some shit and I replied. Gear got pissed, Donavan got pissed because he invited me there to do a sports forum and I got pissed.

In other words Jack was the victim and I became the bully. I'm still trying to figure out the link between these guys. Throw in Seph and Loktar and whatta you get?.....BANNED!

#603243 - 04/01/14 06:28 PM Re: Spin-flippery should be an open board. [Re: New Age Poster.]
New Age Poster. Offline

Part #2

The character known as Gear
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?145031-The-character-known-as-Gear

[quote]By Donavan:

I'm not hiding the insult, it's right there. I think your behavior is pathetic and hurtful to a board you played a key role in building, and it bothers me that you blame me for your absence. Or that others might.

To be honest, it wouldn't be much of a sacrifice. My presence is and has always been spotty, and there is no denying the work effort you put into the place. My ego is not attached to this argument and the truth is the truth. Spinflippery is better with Riotgear. Not lost without him, but better with him.

I "won" a long time ago when you abandoned your vaunted creeds of loyalty, maturity etc in favor of a hissy fit. Too bad, really. After all that talk and posturing, you were just another inta-net poser. I know the realization was hard for you. Which is why you're so pissed at me for exposing that sameness, that lack of "One-and-only Riotgear" you were so proud of.

I'm giving you your way back in. regaining your dignity is your problem. I'm betting you'll disseminate and hem and haw and come up with all kinds of bullshit reasons why you won't return, none of which are true. Fact is, you're hoist on the petard of your own hubris, and that has nothing to do with me. [/quote]

[QUOTE]By Donavan:

I am almost certain is a woman. Not meant to be an insult, simply an observation based on years of interaction. The over - the - top pretend misogyny and often repeated obsessions with guns, pr0n and underage Russian hoors seems more and more like a put on over time. But the emotional variances, reactionary posts and other distinctly female aspects of the personality...those are hard to hide. Especially that passive - aggressive "I'm still ignoring you" bit. No one but a woman can successfully pull that off. I'm gonna start calling her Gearloisel in honor of her skill level in that arena.

This isn't a slam. Women are great and it doesn't detract from the overall character she has portrayed over the years, but I just felt like putting it out there. You know, so that when or if the truth finally comes out that she's sporting bitch tits my unrelenting ego will be able to enjoy that smug "knew it all along" feeling. God I love that feeling. [/QUOTE]

[quote]By Gear:

Winner. [/quote]

^Bitch slapped!^

#603244 - 04/01/14 06:54 PM Re: Spin-flippery should be an open board. [Re: New Age Poster.]
New Age Poster. Offline

Part #3

I enjoyed Gear getiing "PUNKED out". He deserves the beat down. Thank you Donavan. Gear trolled me at palce where trolling is not allowed.

I'm not sure what Jack's envolvement at SP is, but it obviously benefits his massaive ego. Jack's hatred towards me RUNS DEEP and cuts like a knife.

#603245 - 04/01/14 06:59 PM Re: Spin-flippery should be an open board. [Re: Time Warp 1993]
New Age Poster. Offline

[quote=Time Warp 1993]

Jibbles thinks your dumb =)[/quote]

Whose Jibbles? Must be a sock. Meaning it doesn't matter.

[quote=Time Warp 1993]

I know you are the real deal though.. [/quote]

^True Dat^

#603246 - 04/01/14 07:16 PM Re: Spin-flippery should be an open board. [Re: New Age Poster.]
New Age Poster. Offline

Since Gear is no longer a MEMBER of SF my account should be reinstated. I will only except the account if Gear does not take Donavan's request and return.

[quote]By Donavan:

If the woman currently playing at being Badass Riotgear agrees to return to her former and rightful place as co-admin or poster at Spin-flippery.Com, I hereby promise and foreswear to immediately vacate said premises, abandoning my honorary admin post and all rights and privileges therein[/quote]

My return is up to you Gear. What's it going to be? My fate at returning too SF.... Is in Your Hands. COWARD!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  COMICON Admin