Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#603247 - 04/01/14 10:16 PM Re: Spin-flippery should be an open board. [Re: New Age Poster.]
New Age Poster. Offline

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?145031-The-character-known-as-Gear&p=2094825#post2094825

Gear gets another bitch slapping from Donavan.

[quote]By Donavan:

I'm not saying I DID do anything like I'm about to describe, but let's suppose a person was sorta bored and knew he was gonna be home from work on the 1st of April with nothing to do. And suppose the person felt like pranking somebody like an old ex-compatriot who haunted another messboard. So this person might think of the silliest most ridiculous thing he could to insult the fellow poster, like calling him a girl or something. Then argue the point with all vehemence for an extended period of time until he got a reaction. That might make a pretty good April Fool's day joke, especially if the prankster thought of last minute, inspired little touches like throwing down a dramatic "I will leave forevah!" speech.

Now hypothetically speaking, let's say a lot more people bit on the hook than the prankster expected, people who ought to know better. I'm not saying he WOULD do this, but such a prankster might extend the prank to his home board to carry the joke through the end of April Fool's Day.

Hypothetically. Not that I or anyone I know would do something like this...but if someone did, it might be kinda funny to watch. [/quote]

[quote]By Gear:

That's a winner right there.[/quote]

[quote]By Donavan:[/quote]

Have a good night, Gear.

[quote]By Gear:

You win. [/quote]

[quote]By Gear:

Donovan wins. [/quote]

Gear punked out again! Gear should just let this shit go. Gear aint worthy to be at TK or SP.

You are ruined Gear, sock puppetry is not an option any longer. Trust me on this. Jack has your IP and Donavan smacked that ass.

Come back too The Gutters at Comicon. I need a worthless soldiers like you. Punk out posters like you need redemption.

NAP

#603311 - 06/15/14 05:31 PM Re: Spin-flippery should be an open board. [Re: New Age Poster.]
New Age Poster. Offline

An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
The membership decided that you have had enough chances to stop the troll shit. We are not interested in your participation anymore. Good bye.

This ban is not set to expire. Banned at IP level.
I think my favorite thing about the SF hive is that it senses weakness where the weak believe it can't be detected and strength where it may not seem to exist.

#603315 - 06/19/14 07:44 PM Re: Spin-flippery should be an open board. [Re: New Age Poster.]
Dono Offline

Loc: right here, at the computer
Kinda pissing me off, there. Why don't you state your case for reenstatement?

#603317 - 06/19/14 08:06 PM Re: Spin-flippery should be an open board. [Re: Dono]
Dono Offline

Charles you get so butthurt, what the hell is wrong with you, other than the DNA thing.

#603320 - 06/19/14 08:26 PM Re: Spin-flippery should be an open board. [Re: Dono]
New Age Poster. Offline

^Sorry about that buddy.^

i think you, Gear, Jack, and Loktar set me up to fail at SP. You gave me your word that Jack was never going to be a member.

You also promised you and i would moderate the sports forum. In other words buddy, you lied. Now who's supposed to be pissed.

My case is simple Dono.

Activate my account and we'll take it from there. Will I ever post at SP? Do I really want a sports forum at SP?

Probably not. It's your call.

If SP is going to mention my name in threads (The Main Hall), then i shall get back my spot.

I'm petty sure Gear will object. Hell, you stomp on Gears nutts much worse than I could, yet I'm banned for far less.

I deserve the same respect you give Seph, Loktar, Gagh, Conchaga, and Sarek.

Now take this message back to SP and TK. Work it out...........buddy.

Edited by New Age Poster. (06/19/14 08:28 PM)

#603322 - 06/19/14 08:33 PM Re: Spin-flippery should be an open board. [Re: New Age Poster.]
New Age Poster. Offline

I post and run a sports forum at ASVS. Tyralak has never had a problem with me.

It can work Dono. I'm not just about trolling.

#603325 - 06/19/14 08:39 PM Re: Spin-flippery should be an open board. [Re: New Age Poster.]
Dono Offline

[quote=New Age Poster.]I deserve the same respect you give Seph, Loktar, Gagh, Conchaga, and Sarek.
[/quote]

Loktar, Gagh, Conchaga nor Sarek post at Spin-Flip you dolt.

#603326 - 06/19/14 08:41 PM Re: Spin-flippery should be an open board. [Re: New Age Poster.]
Dono Offline

[quote=New Age Poster.]I post and run a sports forum at ASVS. Tyralak has never had a problem with me.

It can work Dono. I'm not just about trolling. [/quote]

It only works at ASVS with Dirk because you don't log in there and annoy people with your Dallas cowboy flavoured Shitposting.

#603337 - 06/19/14 09:45 PM Re: Spin-flippery should be an open board. [Re: Dono]
New Age Poster. Offline

[quote=Dono]Loktar, Gagh, Conchaga nor Sarek post at Spin-Flip you dolt.[/quote]

I'm deserving of the same respect at SP that you gave me at TK. For you and your group to bann me was un-called for. Same at TK.

That's all I'm saying.

After all this time you announce that you were an admin at TK. You totally backed me up against the trolls and made me a member of SP.

Was it you, Dono who really stabbed me in the back?

#603338 - 06/19/14 09:56 PM Re: Spin-flippery should be an open board. [Re: Dono]
New Age Poster. Offline

[quote=Dono]It only works at ASVS with Dirk because you don't log in there and annoy people with your Dallas cowboy flavoured Shitposting.[/quote]

That's the reason you wanted me at SP. Too start a sports forum. You Gear and Jack never gave me the chance.

Go back and read the threads. Gear trolled the fuck out of me, but I'm the one who paid the price. I always pay the price.

Comicon is the only message board that did not take the side of the guttersnipes/trolls. Rick V didn't go the cowards out.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  COMICON Admin