Topic Options
#9314 - 05/13/08 02:04 PM Re: Byrne Fund
IvanJim Offline

Loc: Los Angeles
Quote:
Originally posted by geedis:
Quote:
Originally posted by Paul W. Sondersted, Jr.:
All's right in the universe, now! Yayyy!!!
[img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8052/hulkrage03xb5.gif[/img]

"Shut up stoopid Sonderguy!

Tiny Hulk has already out-crazied you by spending 12 pages telling people who don't care that you are a sociopath, whatever that means!

Tiny Hulk is the smartest one now. You are bad because you like Byrne or something. Tiny Hulk doesn't remember because Tiny Hulk is busy talking about how he is the smartest one there is.

Anyway, GRRRRRRRRR!"
Oops, geedis miscalculated again. It's amazing how consistent he is about getting things wrong. Now get with the program and stop saying nasty things about Paul. Y'know, he's probably not fooled by you trying to put your words in somebody else's mouth. For all his legion of faults he's still quite a bit more clever than you (not that that's all that monumental of an achievement, but he is in the 99+% that can lay claim to that distinction).

#9315 - 05/13/08 02:08 PM Re: Byrne Fund
IvanJim Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by IvanJim:
You and Joe are both happy now and geedis thinks that you're now acting rationally. I'm very pleased for all you boys and I hope that you can all continue to get along.

(Why do I get the feeling that you kids were the type of target that the fictional Ozymandias was looking to manipulate in his overarching plan in The Watchmen? Let's be clear here, I'm not laying claim to any such thing, but if I were you boys would be easy pickings.)
[img]http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6926/hulkrage02uh0.gif[/img]

"Dammit dammit dammit! Listen to Tiny Hulk, Sonderguy!!

Tiny Hulk is proving he is sane by obsessing over you! Tiny Hulk is showing you to be wrong because you think you should get attention that is for Tiny Hulk!

HA! Tiny Hulk will punish you with nerd talk!"
Really, geed, stop picking on Paul. He hasn't said anything nasty to you lately and you need to retain your focus on me. That way nobody has to have any hurt feelings.

#9316 - 05/13/08 02:08 PM Re: Byrne Fund
geedis Offline

Loc: AZ
Quote:
Oops, geedis miscalculated again. It's amazing how consistent he is about getting things wrong. Now get with the program and stop saying nasty things about Paul. Y'know, he's probably not fooled by you trying to put your words in somebody else's mouth.
[img]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/8650/hulkragemy0.gif[/img]

"Ah HA! Tiny Hulk has you now, stoopid geedis! Tiny Hulk is not talking to about you not talking to him about not talking to you!

Tiny Hulk will show you! Tiny Hulk will prove he is not talking to you by copying your entire posts every time you make them!

Tiny Hulk is smartest! SAY IT! Tiny Hulk rules stoopid message board, Tiny Hulk is important! SAY IT!"

#9317 - 05/13/08 02:11 PM Re: Byrne Fund
geedis Offline

Quote:
Really, geed, stop picking on Paul. He hasn't said anything nasty to you lately and you need to retain your focus on me. That way nobody has to have any hurt feelings.

"HEY stoopid geedis! Hey listen to Tiny Hulk!

Tiny Hulk is trying to tell you he doesn't need your attention! Listen to Tiny Hulk not talking to you, stoopid geedis!

You are too dumb to fool Tiny Hulk! Tiny Hulk knows that you think you are talking to Sonderguy, but Tiny Hulk knows everything you say is directed at Tiny Hulk!

Stoopid geedis, Tiny Hulk is too S-M-R-T smart for you!"

#9318 - 05/13/08 02:12 PM Re: Byrne Fund
IvanJim Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Oops, geedis miscalculated again. It's amazing how consistent he is about getting things wrong. Now get with the program and stop saying nasty things about Paul. Y'know, he's probably not fooled by you trying to put your words in somebody else's mouth.
[img]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/8650/hulkragemy0.gif[/img]

"Ah HA! Tiny Hulk has you now, stoopid geedis! Tiny Hulk is not talking to about you not talking to him about not talking to you!

Tiny Hulk will show you! Tiny Hulk will prove he is not talking to you by copying your entire posts every time you make them!

Tiny Hulk is smartest! SAY IT! Tiny Hulk rules stoopid message board, Tiny Hulk is important! SAY IT!"
When you try to translate your complaints through the filter of pretending that someone else is speaking your words you accomplish something I didn't think you were capable of; you come off looking even more confused than you usually do. Congratulations on finally showing me something about yourself that I didn't anticipate.

#9319 - 05/13/08 02:13 PM Re: Byrne Fund
dazzler_88 Offline

I'll be damned if snoid isn't on to something.

#9320 - 05/13/08 02:16 PM Re: Byrne Fund
IvanJim Offline

Quote:
Quote:

"HEY stoopid geedis! Hey listen to Tiny Hulk!

Tiny Hulk is trying to tell you he doesn't need your attention! Listen to Tiny Hulk not talking to you, stoopid geedis!

You are too dumb to fool Tiny Hulk! Tiny Hulk knows that you think you are talking to Sonderguy, but Tiny Hulk knows everything you say is directed at Tiny Hulk!

Stoopid geedis, Tiny Hulk is too S-M-R-T smart for you!"
Oh, I think I'm getting what you're trying to say. You seem to be complaining that you think that I'm getting attention for responding to your posts, you think that the attention rightfully belongs to you, and you want me to stop so it'll look like you've succeeded at something.

In an odd way you seem a little clearer about what you're trying to communicate when you pretend that you're doing otherwise and your less conscious mind gets to speak for you.

#9321 - 05/13/08 02:16 PM Re: Byrne Fund
geedis Offline

Quote:
When you try to translate your complaints through the filter of pretending that someone else is speaking your words you accomplish something I didn't think you were capable of; you come off looking even more confused than you usually do.
[img]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2389/hulkdodgekv4.gif[/img]

"Listen to Tiny Hulk, stoopid geedis! Tiny Hulk will explain for the umpteenth time.

When Tiny Hulk talks to you by not talking to you, it is good because it is coming from Tiny Hulk. When stoopid geedis talks to Tiny Hulk by not talking to Tiny Hulk, it is bad because it is not being done by Tiny Hulk!

Do you get it now? Only Tiny Hulk has logic-proof, you do not because you are dumb!

GGGRRRRRRAAAAAARRRRRAAARRRR!!"

#9322 - 05/13/08 02:19 PM Re: Byrne Fund
geedis Offline

Quote:
Oh, I think I'm getting what you're trying to say. You seem to be complaining that you think that I'm getting attention for responding to your posts, you think that the attention rightfully belongs to you, and you want me to stop so it'll look like you've succeeded at something.

"Stoopid geedis. Tiny Hulk knows you are, but what is Tiny Hulk?

HA! Tiny Hulk got you again! Tiny Hulk's mommy says Tiny Hulk is the smartest, too! So there!

GRRRRRAAARRRAR!"

#9323 - 05/13/08 04:03 PM Re: Byrne Fund
IvanJim Offline

Quote:
Quote:
When you try to translate your complaints through the filter of pretending that someone else is speaking your words you accomplish something I didn't think you were capable of; you come off looking even more confused than you usually do.
[img]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2389/hulkdodgekv4.gif[/img]

"Listen to Tiny Hulk, stoopid geedis! Tiny Hulk will explain for the umpteenth time.

When Tiny Hulk talks to you by not talking to you, it is good because it is coming from Tiny Hulk. When stoopid geedis talks to Tiny Hulk by not talking to Tiny Hulk, it is bad because it is not being done by Tiny Hulk!

Do you get it now? Only Tiny Hulk has logic-proof, you do not because you are dumb!

GGGRRRRRRAAAAAARRRRRAAARRRR!!"
Poor unintelligent geedis.

If one can construe his current whine correctly, he seems to be complaining that I don't follow his demand to speak directly to him while I continue to point out that he angrily stated that he wouldn't respond to any posts that didn't directly speak to him.

He doesn't realize that it isn't me saying that he shouldn't respond to me if I don't directly address him, I'm just pointing out what he said. He's free to post in any way he likes with my full blessing, but I'll continue to point out that he's crossing a line he swore he wouldn't cross.

Poor geedis. He wants other folks to look as foolish and hypocritical as he does but he just can't force anyone to do what he wants. he's stuck with pretending that things are the way he wants them to be. Hopefully he's fooling himself, as it's unlikely that anyone other than someone completely gullible could think that his piteous wail that he's succeeding at meeting his goal would mean that's successful.

Poor poor geedis.

Page 84 of 86 < 1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 >

Moderator:  Rick Veitch, Steve Conley