Topic Options
#9324 - 05/13/08 04:07 PM Re: Byrne Fund
IvanJim Offline

Loc: Los Angeles
Quote:
Originally posted by geedis:
Quote:
Originally posted by IvanJim:
Oh, I think I'm getting what you're trying to say. You seem to be complaining that you think that I'm getting attention for responding to your posts, you think that the attention rightfully belongs to you, and you want me to stop so it'll look like you've succeeded at something.
[img]http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6926/hulkrage02uh0.gif[/img]

"Stoopid geedis. Tiny Hulk knows you are, but what is Tiny Hulk?

HA! Tiny Hulk got you again! Tiny Hulk's mommy says Tiny Hulk is the smartest, too! So there!

GRRRRRAAARRRAR!"
Poor geedis. So angry and whiny, yet oddly self-revealing. The suggestion from his latest out of the blue wail is that he never got maternal approval. I don't know if this is the case but when he pulls up stuff like this with no reference point it does bring up the question as to why it's on his mind. Considering the way he whines and lashes out it certainly would make sense. Too bad that he doesn't have the insight to understand why he says what he says, or why he resents what he resents.

#9325 - 05/13/08 04:16 PM Re: Byrne Fund
geedis Offline

Loc: AZ
[img]http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/2909/tinyhulkpouthj0.gif[/img]

"Tiny Hulk knows you are, but what am Tiny Hulk?! HA! Tiny Hulk shows you are stoopid by repeating same idea to take focus off of Tiny Hulk! That is your fault, stoopid geedis!

Tiny Hulk knows that Tiny Hulk is rubber and you are glue!

Do you hear Tiny Hulk stoopid geedis?! DO YOU?!"

#9326 - 05/13/08 04:17 PM Re: Byrne Fund
Joe Lee Offline

Quote:

(Why do I get the feeling that you kids were the type of target that the fictional Ozymandias was looking to manipulate in his overarching plan in The Watchmen? Let's be clear here, I'm not laying claim to any such thing, but if I were you boys would be easy pickings.)
While Paul is merely Quasimodo, elected as King of Fools, with Byrne threads being our own Comicon Festival of Fools. You Ivy, are the type of pompous fool, that Hans Christian Andersen was attacking in "The Emperor's New Clothes." So desperate to convince everyone how smart you are, spewing one lie and outrageous claim after an another, despite exposing yourself as a fool every time.

And a douchebag.

#9327 - 05/13/08 04:19 PM Re: Byrne Fund
geedis Offline

Loc: AZ
[img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7194/tinyhulksulkzj5.gif[/img]

"Listen to Tiny Hulk, stoopid geedis! Tiny Hulk will explain for the umpteenth AND FIRST time.

When Tiny Hulk talks to you by not talking to you, it is good because it is coming from Tiny Hulk. When stoopid geedis talks to Tiny Hulk by not talking to Tiny Hulk, it is bad because it is not being done by Tiny Hulk!

But you are too stoopid to get it, puny geedis! You think you can make a fool of Tiny Hulk, but Tiny Hulk does not need your help, Tiny Hulk will do it all himself!

Now Tiny Hulk will repeat the same point over and over again, because Tiny Hulk knows that will make it true!

GGGRRRRRRRR!!"

#9328 - 05/13/08 07:09 PM Re: Byrne Fund
IvanJim Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Lee:
Quote:

(Why do I get the feeling that you kids were the type of target that the fictional Ozymandias was looking to manipulate in his overarching plan in The Watchmen? Let's be clear here, I'm not laying claim to any such thing, but if I were you boys would be easy pickings.)
While Paul is merely Quasimodo, elected as King of Fools, with Byrne threads being our own Comicon Festival of Fools. You Ivy, are the type of pompous fool, that Hans Christian Andersen was attacking in "The Emperor's New Clothes." So desperate to convince everyone how smart you are, spewing one lie and outrageous claim after an another, despite exposing yourself as a fool every time.

And a douchebag.
Spewing lies?

Outrageous claims?

As usual you seem to be confused, but that seems pretty standard for you these days.

You spend post after post angrily accusing me of things that you're never able to qualify, and you make strange charges of lying even though you hadn't been accusing me of lying.

In all seriousness there's probably something about yourself you need to come to terms with. There's a reason you chose to attack me and it might have something to do with seeing something in me that you don't like about yourself or that you feel lacking in yourself. That might account for your confusion and anger, or maybe it's something more deep rooted. I do hope that you eventually grow enough to come to terms with yourself. Good luck.

#9329 - 05/13/08 07:17 PM Re: Byrne Fund
IvanJim Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by geedis:
[img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7194/tinyhulksulkzj5.gif[/img]

"Listen to Tiny Hulk, stoopid geedis! Tiny Hulk will explain for the umpteenth AND FIRST time.

When Tiny Hulk talks to you by not talking to you, it is good because it is coming from Tiny Hulk. When stoopid geedis talks to Tiny Hulk by not talking to Tiny Hulk, it is bad because it is not being done by Tiny Hulk!

But you are too stoopid to get it, puny geedis! You think you can make a fool of Tiny Hulk, but Tiny Hulk does not need your help, Tiny Hulk will do it all himself!

Now Tiny Hulk will repeat the same point over and over again, because Tiny Hulk knows that will make it true!

GGGRRRRRRRR!!"
I know that geedis is learning disabled (or pretending to be) so there's little point in telling him that I just responded to the point that he's trying to make. As he gets angrier his posting does seem to become more erratic and he seems to have reached a point where he doesn't even bother to look at what he's responding to.

Poor geedis really doesn't understand that almost every unsupported (remember that word. It's important and it's what differentiates what I'm doing from what he's doing) accusation says more about the demons that seem to beset him than they do about the targets of his rage. He'll probably post something venal or unrelated to that fact, but even he probably understands the truth of it.

He'll never admit it but he's clearly not a healthy or happy individual. That's almost always the case in an individual who suffers from both stunted emotional development and self-loathing. Poor poor geedis.

#9330 - 05/13/08 09:16 PM Re: Byrne Fund
Joe Lee Offline

Quote:
Spewing lies?

Outrageous claims?

As usual you seem to be confused, but that seems pretty standard for you these days.

You spend post after post angrily accusing me of things that you're never able to qualify, and you make strange charges of lying even though you hadn't been accusing me of lying.

In all seriousness there's probably something about yourself you need to come to terms with. There's a reason you chose to attack me and it might have something to do with seeing something in me that you don't like about yourself or that you feel lacking in yourself. That might account for your confusion and anger, or maybe it's something more deep rooted. I do hope that you eventually grow enough to come to terms with yourself. Good luck.
Since we are being "serious," and assuming you really aren't just full of shit. I think it's sad that you feel attacked, and it's sad that you see so much anger in others. More sad is that you spend a lot of time typing and repeating the same tired crap over and over. What a full and rich life you must have.

Keep your luck, you need it.

#9331 - 05/14/08 04:46 AM Re: Byrne Fund
stevv Offline

Loc: The Bristol, Cuba St
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by stevv:
Now there’s a straw man. I was obviously not referring to my opinion of you in what I wrote. (What kind of dork would put forward their opinion as evidence of their opinion?… wink )
Quite clearly, using your description, you'd be that kind of dork.
Ooh… You take the quip I just made at your expense, and say “it’s not me, it’s you”. What a comeback.

Quote:
Quote:
Nor, as you suggested, was I asking for proof;
Proof? That seems to be a slippery concept for you. The proof is the logic that I use in multiple posts when I describe my reasons for my conclusions.
You’re losing it, buddy. I just said I wasn’t asking for proof, and you respond as if I was. And it still amounts to no more than saying your evidence of having "shown" something is to point out that you have previously said it.

Quote:
If you have the skewed and myopic vision that you've demonstrated it might seem ironic to you. If, on the other hand, you weren't completely dishonest you might see what's written instead of what you'd like to see written.
Let's have a look at what you're defending here - because really, it is so obviously clumsy writing that nothing else needs to be added, other than to read the words (and in your case, to cringe):

Quote:
Remember this Geedis, I'm not stating that you made the claim you say you're not stupid enough to make. I'm saying that your level of stupidity is great enough that it's unreasonable to state that there's any statement you wouldn't be capable of being stupid enough to make.

#9332 - 05/14/08 06:50 AM Re: Byrne Fund
snoid Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by dazzler_88:
I'll be damned if snoid isn't on to something.
Glad I'm not the only one who sees it.

#9333 - 05/14/08 01:42 PM Re: Byrne Fund
Ceci n'est pas une chaussette Offline

My goodness.

[img]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7799/goodnessui8.png[/img]

Page 85 of 86 < 1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 >

Moderator:  Rick Veitch, Steve Conley