After reading the LA TIMES article on Avi Arad and how one executive stated that Mr. Arad was "passionate about his characters.." AARRGGHHH!!! I know, I know, in a society that is ruled by capitalism, this is what happens, but, can I say Thank the Tao that Jack Kirby has passed on to the Imagination Realm and does not have to read this tripe! It is just WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! I know there are going to be many, many, many messages that will justify what was said (you can buy a company and that company and everything in it becomes yours, it's the way America and the world works, etc., etc.) but it is JUST as wrong to call them HIS characters (and I know Mr. Avid didn't say this, it was said by a suit wearing, umm, my mom always told me if you can't say something nice, say it anyway!) as it is that more and more Marvel comics are coming out with OUT "Stan Lee Presents" (and YES I agree it should also say "Jack Kirby Presents" and "Steve Ditko Presents" and "Herb Trimpe Presents" as well as every other key artist of the 60's that built Marvel.) Gee, and to think nothing would have been said if, "Mr. Avid is passionate about MARVELS character." Peace, Love and Freedom be with you always.

------------------
"Oh your god.. the dead have risen and are voting repubican!"