Just a few, though. Phil Noto and Paul Mounts played large roes in COH but were small players in BW. Paul Pope did an interview in COH and Dave Johnson provided one cover for COH and BW. The most significant contributor to BW who also participated in COH was Amanda Conner, but her husband Jimmy Palmiotti was the main guy on COH.

Looking again at the list, the main one that really upsets me is Kevin Nowlan. I understand the issues the other BW perpetrators who were also Alan Moore collaborators Len Wein, Boleslav Sienkiewicz, John Higgins and especially Jim Lee may have had with Moore, but I just don't get this one. I would like to think that his cover was just some convention drawing they had in a drawer somewhere (since it's an homage to a very famous rendition of Batman and Robin by Carmine Infantino), rather than being a commission especially for BW.

I have asked Kevin to address my concerns on his sporadically updated blog (http://kevinnowlan.blogspot.com/), and hopefully he will.