John Tyler Christopher Reveals His Next Star Was Action Figure Variant And It’s A Wraparound
by Olly MacNamee
John Tyler Christopher has revealed his news Star Was Action Figure Variant for Star Wars #51 and it’s his first ever wraparound cover too, featuring everyone’s favourite bag of blubber, Jabba The Hutt. As with all his variants, JTC will have this one available for pre-sale on his own website from the 23rd of August. You can check it out by clicking here.
The pre-sale starts at 6pm (EST) and everything you need to know can be found there too. But, just in case here’s the deal on those pre-sales:
– Sale starts at 6PM EST on Thursday, August 23, 2018.
– You are welcome to order as many Jabba books as you want (while supplies last).
– Books have arrived, we had damages this time around, and are working to rectify these. We will NOT be shipping any of these, and will only continue to send out books that meet the standard of all previous orders. Hopefully they will not affect any orders, but please be aware there might be a small delay in shipping because of this.
– Graded books will be shipped separately. Please see our FAQ page regarding graded book procedures.
– Orders will begin to ship on Thursday, September 6, 2018. We are still a small team and require more time than the average store to ship out hundreds of orders, so we thank you for your patience and understanding.
– Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information.
– If you have not received tracking by September 20, 2018, please send an email to email@example.com.
– As before, we tweaked our policy for international orders containing BOTH graded and raw book. Please see our **UPDATES to International Shipping!!! on the FAQ page. This will not effect orders containing only raw books or only graded books.
– Any other questions can most likely be answered on our FAQ page. If not, send us a quick email and we’ll do our best to answer your questions.
As for the cover, here it is now: