This January, Marvel Comics will relaunch Guardians of the Galaxy with creators Donny Cates and Geoff Shaw. To celebrate, the publisher is rolling out a series of variant covers featuring Guardians from the past and present.
Check out the full list below:
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #14 by Gerald Parel
- AVENGERS #13 by Patrick Zircher with colors by Jason Keith
- BLACK PANTHER #8 by Jamal Campbell
- DEADPOOL #8 by Jamal Campbell
- DOCTOR STRANGE #10 by Will Sliney with colors by Frank D’Armata
- FANTASTIC FOUR #6 by Pasqual Ferry
- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #1 by Ron Lim with colors by Israel Silva
- IMMORTAL HULK #12 by Geoff Shaw
- SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST SPIDER #4 by Bobby Rubio
- SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #2 by Mike McKone with colors by Jesus Aburtov
- UNCANNY X-MEN #8 by David Marquez
- X-23 #8 by Dale Keown
- X-FORCE #2 by Ema Lupacchino
While I love seeing awesome artwork like this, I’m still a little iffy on variant covers like this as they rarely have anything to do with the comic itself. Is Star-Lord going to be in Amazing Spider-Man #14? Probably not.