The Seven Deadly Sins is a popular manga and anime series that follows a band of knights trying to clear their name for plotting a coup in the Liones Kingdom and, in the process, must save the world from the evil Demon Race. Previously, developer Netmarble Corp released a mobile game app in Japan based off of the franchise to great success. Now they’re trying to make the cinematic adventure RPG, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, an international phenomenon by launching a world wide release later this year.
The game features high-resolution, 3-D graphics and over 100 dramatic cutscenes. In addition, all the original Japanese voice cast reprise their roles. Players have a wide variety of characters to choose from to build their team; each with their own unique moves to defeat enemies in card-based combat.
Though no definitive release date has been set, you can preregister right now for extra perks. Those who pre-register for the game will receive the following at launch:
- 1x Meliodas in-game character, the main hero of The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross
- 1x in-game costume and weapon for Meliodas
- 30 Diamonds (The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross’ premium currency, 10 Draws value)
- 100,000 Gold (The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross’s in-game currency)
- An exclusive box that offers in-game items, including a special costume for Elizabeth, the main heroine of The Seven Deadly Sins