New graphic novel Brandon Sanderson’s Dark One, from Vault Comics, Hugo Award-winning author Brandon Sanderson, along with artist Nathan Gooden, co-writers Jackson Lanzing & Collin Kelly, colorist Kurt Michael Russell, letterer, Deron Bennett, and designer Tim Daniel which we only informed you about t’other day is to be released early, with a whole raft of extras just announced. Here’s are the additional extras you can now get when pre-oredering your copy from the Vault Comics webshop:
• Exclusive invitation to a livestream Q&A event with Brandon Sanderson
• Exclusive digital pre-order bonus pack, stuffed with original digital goodies including phone and desktop backgrounds, a behind the scenes look at Dark One, and special note from Brandon Sanderson
• 15% off pre-order discount
• 15% off the Dark One t-shirt (only available from VAULT!)
• 50% off ALL VAULT eBook purchases until September 1, 2020
Paul Tanasin is a young man haunted by visions of a dark and fantastic world―visions he initially believes are hallucinations. But when he discovers they are prophecies from Mirandus, a world in which he’s destined to become a fearsome destroyer, he’ll have to embrace the fear, rise up as the Dark One, and shatter everything. Dark One examines the dual roles we often take on in life—the ability to be a savior as well as a destroyer.
Here’s a preview of the forthcoming graphic novel, now scheduled for release on August 17th, but do check out the generous 32 page preview here.