Developer Shedworks gave a look at their upcoming title Sable at this year’s Gamescom. The gameplay footage talks about the open-world game and it’s focus on exploration, with the character having access to a customizable hover bike.
“Join Sable on her gliding, a rite of passage that will take her across vast deserts, through landscapes littered with fallen spaceships.
Explore the desert at your own pace on your hoverbike, scale monumental ruins and encounter other nomads in the wilds whilst unearthing mysteries long forgotten.
- Explore at your own pace and find secrets and collectables
- Drive and customise your bike
- Climb stuff – freedom to explore as you like, glide around and explore on foot
- Solve puzzles or don’t! It’s up to you what you want to do.
- Meet other nomads, help them with stuff
- Original Soundtrack by Japanese Breakfast”
Sable comes to PC and Xbox consoles in 2021.