With not much time left until the game’s release, Insomniac has released a launch trailer for their upcoming Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales title, the follow up to the 2018 Spidey game. Placed in a new part of New York, the title focuses on Miles’ rise as a hero when Peter Parker isn’t around to handle everything. Available both on PS4 and PS5, Sony goes into detail on the features available exclusively for PlayStation 5:
- Stunning visuals: Travel to a snowy Marvel’s New York in Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, realized in beautiful 4K and HDR.2 Experience reflections on buildings with ray tracing, and improved lighting, shadow, and character detail. An optional 60fps performance mode brings the Spider-Man universe to life.
- Fast loading: Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales takes advantage of fast loading, using ultra-high speed SSD. Zip across Marvel’s New York in no time and reload almost instantly.
- Adaptive triggers: Feel Spider-Man’s webs on your fingertips with the DualSense controller’s adaptive triggers in Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales.
- Haptic feedback: Each one of Miles Morales’s punches, web shots and venom blasts is felt in your hands with the immersive haptic feedback of the DualSense™ controller.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech on compatible headphones: Hear the city come alive around you in Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales with 3D spatial audio enabling you to hear what’s happening around you from the rooftops to the city streets. The sounds of the city immerse you in Marvel’s New York and bring blockbuster Spider-Man moments to life with the PS5 console’s Tempest 3D AudioTech.
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales is available for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on November 12th.