It was only a matter of time before Marvel Realm of Champions would receive an official release after pre-registration opened up. Kabam recently announced that the worldwide launch date will be December 16, 2020.
That will be when Marvel fans and gamers can download and play the real-time mobile multiplayer action-RPG brawler on either Android or iOS devices. A new teaser was produced showing the Champion customization to accompany the news.
The game allows players to create their own versions of popular Marvel super heroes for the first time utilizing a robust customization system to equip different items and select from an arsenal of weapons. Newly revealed content available at launch includes:
- A New Playable Champion will join Battleworld alongside the current six playable Champions – Iron Legionnaire, Web Warrior, Black Panther, Hulk, Storm, and Sorcerer Supreme
- Sorcerer Supreme will receive a full new gear set and weapon variant
- Hulk will receive two new weapon variants
- Stronghold will receive a new Battle Arena
- Players will be able to create/join alliances and chats – additional Alliance features will be added post-launch
- Daily rewards will be given to players who log in each day
There is still time to pre-register either on the Marvel Realm of Champions site or Google Play to receive an exclusive gift in the game.