Following the arrival of Mephisto and new Defenders uniforms last month, Marvel Future Fight is introducing a new update for April. This calls for something special since the mobile game is celebrating its sixth-year anniversary.
The most recent update provides a variety of in-game events, player rewards and additional content for Agents to enjoy. First, there will be a check-in event running from April 30 to May 9 that offers the main reward of a 1x Selector: Tier-3 character and a sixth anniversary icon.
There will also be two special quests where players can obtain different rewards. The first quest, which runs from April 30 to May 10, has the primary rewards of Mega Uniform Upgrade Ticket: Mythic, 1x C.T.P. Draw Ticket, 1xTier-2 Mega Advanced Ticket. Furthermore, players are now able to dispatch their roster of characters to protect individual regions, where rewards are earned based on the growth score of dispatched Super Heroes. Even more characters can be sent out by opening up Dispatch Slots earned from clearing high-level stages.
Other features in the update include:
- Mephisto is now available to collect and starts out at Tier-3
- New Uniforms for Iron Man (Superior Iron Man), Mister Fantastic (The Maker), and Professor X (Classic) are available to collect
- Main UI will be renewed to celebrate the 6th Anniversary
- Story: Campaign missions will be deleted and Custom Normal Stages will open as soon as the original Campaign stage is cleared
- The ‘Realize Potential’ function has been unlocked for Mephisto, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Baron Mordo, Kaecilius, Santana, Hellstorm, and Clea
- The ‘Awaken Potential’ function has been unlocked for Invisible Woman, Human Torch and The Thing, along with their new Awaken Skills
- Tier-1 characters can now be grown with fewer materials than before
Marvel Future Fight is currently available for download on Google Play and the App Store.