At E3 2021, the Future Games Show allowed some of the publishers a chance to present their upcoming titles on the main stage. Indie publishing house, United Label, had a pair of games included in the presentation.
A new trailer for the new pixel art, souls-like boss rush, Eldest Souls, was shown. It focuses on fast-paced combat and the story follows a lone warrior who enters the Citadel to the gods to kill them all. Hopefully then, he can reverse the great Desolation that turned farmlands to deserts and rivers to dust.
Eldest Souls features:
- Battle your way through a series of uniquely challenging Boss-Rush combat encounters
- Discover a cast of intriguing NPCs and questlines as you explore the ancient Citadel
- Unearth the mystery of the Old Gods, before total devastation befalls the World
- Bask in the glorious pixel-perfect graphic style, dripping in gorgeous attention-to-detail
- Your Build. Your Rules. Customize your own combat style from a multitude of ability combinations
Eldest Souls will release digitally on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC on July 29th 2021.
The other game United Label brought with them to the show was Tails of Iron. The RPG adventure received a cinematic trailer. Players assume the role of Redji, sole heir to the Rat Throne, and set out on a quest to confront the Frog Clan and defeat their leader, Greenwart.
Tails of Iron features:
- Master brutal combat, inspired by the souls-like genre, featuring dodge-rolls, parry bashes, and fatal executions!
- Explore a vast and treacherous Kingdom, comprising six distinct biomes, each with its own hidden paths and secrets
- Immerse yourself in the compelling story, narrated by the deep, raspy Doug Cockle (voice of Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher)
- Customise your attack style with a vast array of distinct weapons and armour
- Assemble a band of brave companions, ready to aid you on select missions
- Complete side quests to earn additional gold-on-the-side
- Unearth special blueprints to forge new and powerful weapons
- Collect rare ingredients to cook up health-boosting feasts
- Overcome savage boss fights against the Frog Clan’s deadly, oversized generals
- Lose yourself in the gorgeous and lovingly-crafted 2D hand-drawn art style.
Pre-orders for physical copies are now up at select stores. The Crimson Knight DLC pack comes with pre-orders and contains three armor skins, three helmet skins, three weapon skins and three shield skins.