Image Comics Reveals Variant Covers For ‘M.O.M.: Mother Of Madness’ #1
by Olly MacNamee
Image Comics has revealed the line-up of varianrt covers to adorn the forthcoming M.O.M.: Mother of Madness #1 by multiple Emmy award nominated actress Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones, Star Wars), GLAAD Media Award nominated Marguerite Bennett (Josie and the Pussycats, Angela).
They feature art from Jo Ratcliffe, Jen Bartel, Leila Leiz, and Mirka Andolfo as well as a unique cover summarizing the series’ concept drawn by Leiz. Oh, and a blank sketch cover.
In M.O.M.: Mother of Madness, the mayhem begins with Maya, under-the-weather scientist by day, over-the-top superhero by night, and badass single mom 24/7. Deadpool action collides with Fleabag comedy when Maya activates her freakish superpowers to take on a secret sect of human traffickers.
M.O.M.: Mother of Madness #1 will be available on sale Wednesday, July 21
- Cover A Jo Ratcliffe – Diamond Code
- Cover B Jen Bartel – Diamond Code
- Cover C Leila Leiz – Diamond Code
- Cover D Blank cover – Diamond Code
- Cover E 1:10 copy incentive “story panel” – Diamond Code
- Cover F 1:25 copy incentive Ratcliffe virgin – Diamond Code
- Cover G 1:50 copy incentive Bartel virgin – Diamond Code
- Cover H 1:100 copy incentive Mirka Andolfo – Diamond Code
- Cover I 1:500 copy incentive Ratcliffe Signed Edition – Diamond Code
- Cover ZA Galaxycon convention exclusive