Something For The Weekend: Your Top Ten To Takeaway For The Weekend
by Olly MacNamee
A nice selection post for you to rifle through this weekend, with news and previews from the world of comics, films and more. Starting with…
- The debut of our new YouTube channel with Brendan M. Allen and comic book writer Cullen Bunn tasting cocktails from the recently published Gotham City Cocktails. Watch it all here now.
- We also gave you an update on Ozgur Yildirim’s for Mark Millar’s Jupiter Legacy: Requiem #1 variant cover which challenged readers to find all 101 superhero references included. You can find them all here.
- I caught with writer Paul Constant ahead of his new satirical comic book series, Sneldon: Comedy is Dying from AHOY Comics here.
- I also reviewed this week’s episode of Loki from Marvel Studios here.
- EiC Erik Amaya gave us a overview of what to watch this July on Netflix, including Kevin Smith’s Masters of the Universe here.
- He also brought us news on Dynamite’s forthcoming publishing plans for Vampirella (here) and Army of Darkness (here).
- We also brought you a preview of 2000 AD/Rebellion’s Black Beth And The And The Devils Of Al-Kadesh, courtesy of 2000 AD expert, Richard Bruton here.
- Image/Skybound announced their foray into YA and Middle Grader publishing with Skybound Comet, which you can read all about here.
- Meanwhile Vault Comics gave us news of their newest horror series, Human Remains here.
- And we also got news of all the newest story-arcs starting this past week in Brendan M Allen’s Jumping On Point here.
That’s another Saturday done and dusted, with just that little something extra to leave you with. And this week I’m leaving you with Galactic Empire’s rocked out version of the classic John William’s Star Wars theme tune. Enjoy!