Another Saturday selection of popular posts from the past week for you to kick back and catch up on over a cup of coffee, maybe? Or something stronger? I mean, it is the weekend, right?
- We’ll start you off with a comicon exclusive and the official trailer for indie comic Seven Dead Stars From Unsecret And DJ Form here.
- Popular previews from the past week included a preview of DC Comics’ Superman and the Authority #2…
- … and Archie Comics’ Betty & Veronica Jumbo Comics Digest #296.
- A third preview that also makes it onto the list is Dynamite Comics’ extended preview for scaredsix #12.
- Last week’s Review Round Up inches onto this week’s list. You can read up on reviews for recent comic books here.
- And another regular column, Ben Martin’s Franchise Explosion (Or Implosion), also makes it on the list. Check it out here.
- Last weekend brought Free Comic Book Day to local comics book stores, and Gary Catig was on hand at his local store, Knowhere Games & Comics, to help celebrate. Read his report here.
- We’ll leave you with three pieces of comic book news that Brendan M. Allen reported on, starting with Valiant’s reprinting of Harbinger #1 in partnership with Kowabunga Comics. Read more about it here.
- Allen also brought us news on Marvel comic book tie-ins to its Darkhold event here…
- … as well as looking at Marvel’s plans for Avengers #750 here.
And, before I head out the door to enjoy a local music festival (covid compliant, of course!) I’ll leave you once again with a little bit extra. As we brought you news of Matthew Rosenberg and Tyler Boss, new series, What’s the Furthest Place From Here? with new music from Jawbreaker’s Blake Schwarzenbach, it gives me a great excuse to share even more of Schwarzenbach music. This time from his other ’90s band, Jets to Brazil and ‘Chinatown’ from their debut LP ‘Orange Rhyming Dictionary’. Enjoy!