Active The House Party Protocol With The Silver Centurion Figure From Hot Toys
by Gary Catig
Hot Toys recently announced the newest addition to their ever-growing line of deluxe die-cast Iron Man figures. The Silver Centurion will be made available to collectors and the company draws from Iron Man 3 for this fan favorite suit from the Iron Legion.
The Iron Man Mark XXXIII Enhanced Energy Suit is called into action during the “House Party Protocol” to aid in fighting off Aldrich Killian and his Extremis powered soldiers. The Silver Centurion has a good blend of classic color scheme along with a striking silhouette, incredibly powerful high energy repulsors and a hidden surprise or two.
The upcoming figure features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of the Silver Centurion simulating the suit-up process seen in Iron Man 3
– Individually hand-painted, battle-damaged Tony Stark helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
– One helmet with LED light-up function and detachable mask
– Ten LED light-up points throughout the armor, including the Arc Reactor, chest, back, arms and legs (white light, power operated)
– Specially designed Silver Centurion armor, simulating suit-up process
– Contains diecast material
– Interchangeable hands for multiple display and posing options
– One pair of diecast forearm blades (attachable to armor)
– A themed figure display base with movie logo and character name plate
The Iron Man Mark XXXIII Enhanced Energy Suit — code name Silver Centurion – deluxe die cast figure is available to pre-order now,