Get Your Hands On This ‘Ghostbusters: Afterlife’ Merch Ahead Of The Film’s Release
by Gary Catig
Ghostbusters: Afterlife is set to be released next Friday, November 19th, but that doesn’t mean some of the great movie related merchandise will be unavailable until then. Recently, Sony Pictures Consumer Products unveiled tons of all-new licensing collaborations. From branded marshmallows to apparel to toys, there should be something that will catch they eye of any fan.
All-new Ghostbusters: Afterlife licensee collaborations include the following:
- The popular streetwear brand A Bathing Ape® is boosting Ghostbusters’ cool-factor through a brand new capsule collection featuring apparel and footwear inspired by the film. The collection is now available in stores and at Bape.com.
- The franchise continues its gaming invasion as well with an exciting in-game integration by Halfbrick Studios launching late November in their title Jetpack Joyride.
- Expanding on its successful line of toys and collectibles, including the Ghostbusters Proton Blaster M.O.D., Ghostbusters Kenner Classics Ecto-1 and Ghostbusters Plasma Series 6-Inch Figures, Hasbro introduces its first-ever Ghostbusters HasLab project, which gives fans the opportunity to get their hands on a Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack. Visit the crowdfunding platform to pre-order and back this adult collectors’ item.
- Arriving November 19th is the AR game Ghostbusters: Afterlife ScARe from Imprezario Entertainment, which puts the power of ghostbusting at your fingertips in your own augmented world.
- Psyonix is bringing back Ghostbusters to their popular sports-action video game Rocket League. The Ghostbusters content coming to the game will be revealed on the Rocket League Twitter account and website on November 11th.
- Titan is giving the film a book treatment with Ghostbusters: Afterlife: The Art and Making of the Movie. Filled with concept art, photography, and interviews with the cast and crew, the hardcover is available for pre-order now at Amazon.
SPCP is giving fans a one-stop-shop to snag all their favorite goods across every major product category at shop.ghostbusters.com for shoppers in the U.S., Canada, New Zealand and Australia and shop-ghostbusters.com for European shoppers.
Ghostbusters: Afterlife and classic Ghostbusters interactive games, apparel, footwear, collectibles, seasonal, home goods and more are available now:
- Epic Games launched a Ghostbusters: Afterlife Fortnite in-game integration, where fans completed a series of movie-themed quests in order to unlock a free Ghostbusters back bling.
- DecoPac cake kits, cake toppers and decoration kits are now available on
- Disguise (costume division of JAKKS Pacific) costumes, costume accessories and inflatables are available online and at major retailers.
- Doumak relaunched limited edition Campfire Stay Puft and Mini Stay Puft marshmallows. Find nationwide retail locations at https://www.campfiremarshmallows.com.
- Forbidden Planet has a full assortment of apparel and accessories inspired by the film at forbiddenplanet.com.
- Home décor throws and pillows by Franco are available on Amazon.
- Funko’s Ghostbusters: Afterlife assortment includes ten Pop! vinyl figures, all available now for pre-order at Amazon.
- Giftable keepsake ornaments and itty bittys from Hallmark are on sale at hallmark.com.
- KIDdesigns developed a line of youth electronics now on sale at Amazon.
- The largest and most detailed LEGO Ghostbusters ECTO-1 ever created is available at major retailers and at lego.com.
- Mad Engine apparel for the entire family can be found at
- Reebok’s full-family footwear and apparel collections is available globally at reebok.com/ghostbusters.
- Ghostbusters excitement is felt around the globe with numerous licensees offering gifts, novelties, apparel, accessories, costumes and home goods including: Furyu (Japan); Brand Alliance (UK); The Hut Group (UK); H. Smith & Sons / Smiffys (UK); and Walmart de Mexico.
This is an excellent assortment of Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters: Afterlife items — especially beyond your standard shirts and action figures. Hopefully, it’s building your excitement for the upcoming film which hits theaters on November 19th.