It’s already been one year since A3: Still Alive has launched and the dark fantasy open world mobile RPG has big plans to celebrate its first anniversary. Netmarble has a variety of activities planned along with player enhancements.
Players can now access the new territory of Tuaki, which includes a new “The Derelict Buried Tomb” equipment dungeon, a new “Red Monster Kazan” world boss, along with a “Forest of Change” war zone dungeon and a new “Swamp of Silence” raid to experience.
To gear up for the new territory, the Level Cap is increased to 200 and a series of Level 190/200 items are now available to earn. The Fourth Level Awakening for accessories is also available while a newly added “Boss Option” system will provide extra stat bonuses for a player’s equipment set.
Other in-game activities include:
- Legendary 7 Days Attendance Event – Earn rewards by logging into the game for seven, with the maximum reward being a 7-star Legendary Soul Linker
- Welcome Power-up Mission – New and returning players will receive extra missions and rewards, which will guarantee those players will receive up to 5 million combat power and other items, such as an 8-star Legendary Soul Linker, an Ancient Shu, and more
- 1 Year Anniversary Coupon – Type in code [BACKTOA3] and receive various items and rewards
- 1 Year Anniversary Treasure Box Event – Players can acquire two kinds of keys from Guild Festival and other daily contents to open the treasure box and receive tons of rewards
- New In-Game Server – Players can now join the new Tietis server which is now live in today’s update
- Legendary 7 days Mission – By completing various missions from A3: Still Alive’s standard content, players can acquire a 7-star Legendary Soul Linker upon completion
A3: Still Alive is now available as a free digital download from Apple’s App Store and Google Play.