The latest update for Marvel Future Revolution draws once again from the present films for its new content. While in November, the Eternals came to the open world mobile action RPG, this month it will be Spider-Man.
There is a new Epic invasion called “The Sinister Six” where players aid Spider-Man in halting the evil supergroup’s nefarious plans. In addition, a Spider-Man: No Way Home inspired costume can be collected along with Spider-Man [No Way Home] companion that can be recruited.
Players can also enjoy the non-Spidey related content with the arrival of Magik – an all-new member of Omega Flight to player squads. She uses her gigantic Soulsword, a weapon made from part of her own soul, to release powerful magic and unleash enemies on the battlefield. As the ruler of Limbo, Magik has access to demonic spells; the ability to summon demons like Hydras, Imps, and Hounds; and teleportation powers through her mutant Stepping Discs ability. She has the ability to transform into Darkchylde, Magik’s dark half, as well allowing her to explosively destroy enemies. Players can now experience what makes Magik unique and distinct from other playable superheroes. Learn more about her character by visiting Marvel Future Revolution’s Developer Notes.
Other additions in the most recent update include:
- Training Grounds – PvE content where players can farm experience points to level up their Super Heroes.
- New Companions – In addition to Spider-Man [No Way Home], other characters like Daredevil have been added to MARVEL Future Revolution as Companions
- Various Improvements, including:
- Combat Targeting System Improvements
- Costume Nano-Fusion Improvements
- Omega Card/Companion Presets
- Content QoL Changes (Dark Zone, Omega War, Special Operations)
Marvel Future Revolution is now available for free from the App Store and Google Play.