There’s a saying amongst fandom- all the best X-Men are women. In March, the Women of Marvel one shot is going to prove that’s true of the entire Marvel Universe!
In a massive one-shot featuring seasoned vets, newcomers, and great voices from outside the comic industry, Women of Marvel is shaping up to be a can’t miss issue.
· A Squirrel Girl and Black Widow team-up against a maniacal villain in a story that explores the complexities of super hero identities by Hugo award winning writer Charlie Jane Anders and artist Emma Kubert
· An action-packed Shanna the She-Devil and Silver Sable short sees the jungle ladies battle against wild animal poachers by award winning video game script writer Rhianna Pratchett and artist Alina Erofeeva
· A dark Jessica Jones tale of compulsion and redemption from celebrated creator Jordie Bellaire and drawn by rising star Zoe Thorogood
· A fun-filled page-flipper of Black Cat’s greatest failures and latest triumphs by novelist Preeti Chhibber and superstar artists Jen Bartel, Marguerite Sauvage, Eleonora Carlini, Ann Maulina, and Claire Roe
· A story of magic and hope starring Scarlet Witch by the wildly popular creator Mirka Andolfo, making her Marvel Comics writing debut alongside artist Sumeyye Kesgin
Check out a gallery of the covers and be sure to pick up the one-shot when it hits stores March 9th!