‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ Sets Digital And Disc Release Dates
by Erik Amaya
Those ready to experience Spider-Man: No Way Home at home will soon get their wish! Sony Pictures Home Video has set release dates for the film’s disc and digital debuts. It will arrive on digital platforms March 22nd while the physical disc will bow on April 12th.
The set will include “over eighty minutes” of special features including bloopers, behind-the-scenes content, and “more immersive featurettes.” Some of those bonus features are teased in the video above, but here’s the full list of what to expect on the digital, 4K UHD, and Blu-ray releases:
- Bloopers & Gag Reel
- Alternate Reality Easter Eggs
- 7 Behind the Scenes Featurettes
- Action Choreography Across the Multiverse
- A Multiverse of Miscreants
- A Spectacular Spider-Journey with Tom Holland
- Enter Strange
- Graduation Day
- Realities Collide, Spiders Unite
- Weaving Jon Watt’s Web
- 2 Special Panels:
- The Sinister Summit – Villains Panel: Willem Dafoe, Alfred Molina, and Jamie Foxx sit down for a roundtable discussion of their sinister characters.
- A Meeting of the Spiders – Heroes Panel: The Heroic Spider heroes sit down for a roundtable discussion on Peter, Stunts, and skintight suits.
- 3 Stories From The Daily Bugle
- Spider-Menace Strikes Again
- Spider Sycophant
- Web of Lies
- 2 Stunt Scenes Previsualization
- Apartment Fight
- Shield Fight
The DVD version, meanwhile, will only feature the “Spectacular Spider-Journey with Tom Holland” and “Graduation Day” featurettes. Which suggests a sharp de-emphasis on DVD as a format. More exciting, though, is the photo SPHE released to promote the No Way Home release dates: a pic of Spider-Men Tom Holland, Andrew Garfield, and Tobey Maguire recreating the classic Spider-Man cartoon meme:
Spider-Man: No Way Home comes to digital platforms on March 22nd and disc formats April 12th.