Netmarble is a developer known for its high-quality mobile games. Recently, they announced their latest title, Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds. It is a multiplayer online role-playing anime game set to launch May 25 on mobile devices with cross-play on PC.
It is set in the world of Ni no Kuni which was originally created by Level-5 and the acclaimed Japanese animation company Studio Ghibli. It will contain an entirely new story and cast of characters that will add to the already established universe filled with magic and wonder.
There will initially be five playable classes to select: the dashing Swordsman, the elegant Witch, the playful Rogue, the intelligent Engineer, and the unstoppable Destroyer. Each has a fully customizable appearance giving players an opportunity to make them unique and their own.
Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds will feature:
- Immersive Anime World – marvel at the beauty and detail all around in an open world that feels like an animated film, rendered in the Unreal 4 Engine.
- Meet Familiars – mysterious creatures who join players to fight alongside them, providing special abilities to help succeed in battle. Collect up to three Familiars at the same time and grow stronger together.
- Create and Customize Your Own Farms – the place players go to relax, hang out, and visit all the Familiars they’ve collected. Players can decorate Farms with various accessories suited to their own unique preferences.
- Ride in Style – with a wide variety of mounts, available for players to acquire as they traverse the world. Giant cats, floating mechanical gliders, and grumpy birds are just some of the whimsical choices available!
- Make New Friends – by joining a Kingdom and working to rebuild the fallen Nameless Kingdom. Through cooperation, players can make their Kingdom stronger and even decorate it with their group’s unique style.
Visit the official Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds website or Discord to pre-register. If you pre-register on the website, you will receive the Explore Outfit through the in-game mailbox while if you pre-register on Discord, you can earn the Catarumpus Hat and a Special Title through redeemable coupon codes sent out at a later date.