‘The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross’ Reteams With ‘Re:Zero’
by Gary Catig
Last year, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross ran a crossover event with Re:Zero. It was such a fun collaboration that the cinematic adventure role-playing game decided to run it again — and this time with even more exciting content.
Right now, players have the opportunity to collect new heroes and special rewards along with participating in limited-time events. Check out what to expect in the game’s latest update below:
- New Re:ZERO Characters: [Re:ZERO] Witch of Greed Echidna and [Re:ZERO] The Master Swordsman Reinhard have been added to the roster from the popular anime series.
- 7DS X Re:ZERO Collab Encore Collab Draw: Players will have the opportunity to draw 7DS X Re:ZERO Collab heroes, including newly added characters from this latest game update. Additionally, SSR tier characters are guaranteed for 300 mileage, while 7DS X Re:ZERO Collab heroes are guaranteed for 600 mileage (choose 1 out of 6 heroes).
- 7DS X Re:ZERO Collab Encore Check-In Event: Check-in rewards will be available across a 14-day period. Players who complete 14-day check-in will receive SSR [Re:ZERO] Twin Maid Ram, the Super Awakening Coin and other rewards will be provided for the duration of the event.
- 7DS X Re:ZERO Special Mission: Players who enter 5 different missions and complete them will earn [Re:ZERO] Twin Maid Rem. In addition, 10 Collab Encore Pick-up Tickets are provided for completion of the entire mission (2 Collab Encore Pick-up Tickets provided for each mission).
- 7DS X Re:ZERO Re: Britannia Collab Story: In this newly-added 7DS X Re:ZERO Collab story mode, players can experience different endings based on their choices. Various rewards will be offered based on the ending, including the SSR Guaranteed Ticket.
- 7DS X Re:ZERO Special ~ The Terror Approaches! [Three Great Mabeasts] The Great Rabbit: A new boss battle has been added for this 7DS X Re:ZERO Collab content update. Great Rabbit’s Fragmented Horn, which is earned by clearing, can be traded for a Rem / Beatrice costume or the UR Evolution Pendant at the Exchange Shop.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is available for download from the App Store and Google Play.