Something For The Weekend: Your Regular Dose Of Popular Posts
by Olly MacNamee
Saturday’s here and that means another selection of popular posts from across the week and from across the popular cultural landscape.
- We’ll start with a regular column that tends to always do well and that is Review Round Up from the past weekend and to be found here.
- Another regular that often makes the list is Ben Martin’s Franchise Explosion (Or Implosion?) which looked at Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation here.
- Moving on, we also have two interview from Tom Smithyman. First he interviewed writer Tim Seeley here, discussing his new series The Roadie.
- And then he also talked with Dave McKean (The Sandman) about his new art book, Prompt: Conversations with AI here.
- Frank Martin reviewed American Horror Story: Necro here.
- Martin also wrote about the animated Harley Quinn show and how he believes it has delivered the best Batman story in a while here.
- Batman Day is almost upon us and DC Comics announced its global plans here.
- Brendan M Allen reported on the Back to the Future stars, Michael J Fox and Christopher Lloyd appearing at this year’s NYCC here.
- Tony Thornley brought us details of two new X-Men title available on Marvel Unlimited here.
- Finally, I’ll leave you with two previews, and both for Batman titles. First up Batman #127 here and Batman: Dear Detective #1 here.
Okay, all done for another week, so this week I’ll leave you with not one but two the new trailers. First, I give you Disenchanted, the sequel to Disney’s Enchanted, that dropped at D23 Expo 2022 yesterday.
And secondly, another trailer from D23 Expo 2022, for The Little Mermaid live action film. Have a good one, everyone!