Senior Editor Olly MacNamee is off at the High Vis Street Art Festival, so I’m filling in for this weekend’s column. Here’s a selection of popular posts from the past week you may have missed (or didn’t get around to reading). Either way, we’ve got you covered. Welcome to your weekend. Here are ten to take away.
- Speaking of Olly, he brought news of Blade Runner 2039 right here.
- Frank Martin reviewed the new season of Handmaid’s Tale here.
- Tom Smithyman spoke with Zac Thompson and Bayleigh Underwood about their new Mad Cave Studios series Nature’s Labyrinth here.
- Sage Ashford brought us news of the revival of the Suikoden franchise with the remastered release of Suikoden I & II HD Remaster: Gate Rune & Dunan Unification Wars right here.
- Tito W. James addressed the negative reactions to diversity in newer chapters of long-standing franchises here.
- I had a chance to speak with Judas from Media by Moonlight about representation and identity here.
- Here, our Editor-in-Chief Erik Amaya announced the return of Henry Selick with Wendell & Wild this October.
- Gary Catig reported on the upcoming virtual Hasbro Pulse Con here.
- Tito W. James also brought news of Media Do’s expansion with manga titles from VAST Visual and Saturday AM here.
- Lastly, Rachel Bellwoar reviewed the Blu-ray release of I’m Dangerous Tonight right here.
The other fella usually signs off with a video. Here’s the latest Comicon Happy Hour episode, hosted by yours truly and featuring Cullen Bunn.