A good amount of offerings for you this week, with interviews, previews and comic book news, all selected from the more popular posts of the past week.
- We brought you a bumper selection of interviews this past week with Rachel Bellwoar talking to author, Will Scheibel‘(here), Tony Thornley chatting with Dynamite’s Darkwing Duck comic book writer, Amanda Deibert (here), Brendan M Allen interviewed, Dirk Manning (here), and I caught up with Doug Wagner and Daniel Hillyard to discuss their new dark comedy, Plush from Image Comics (here).
- Frank Martin served up popular TV reviews for Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi (The Ashoka episodes – here), Star Wars: Andor season finale (here), and Wednesday S01 ep.1 (here).
- Popular previews from across the week included ones for Superman: Kal-El Returns #1, Avengers Assemble Alpha #1, Planet Hulk: Worldbreaker #1, Star Wars: The High Republic Adventures #1 and Star Wars: The High Republic: Starlight Stories.
- Erik Amaya brought the news that Frank Miller joins the team on the TV adaption of Hugo Pratt‘s Corto Maltese here.
- Brendan M Allen reported on Marvel villain Hallows’Eve getting a one-shot comic here.
- A new limited series, Christmas Book Club, from Koom Kankesan, looks back at the classic Daredevil: Born Again story-arc, with the second instalment making this week’s list (here). A deep dive and well worth reading if you’re a fan.
- We had another edition of the Deconstructing Comics podcast here. One of three regular podcasts we are proud to host and support on this site.
- The Holidays are coming and so is Godzilla with a huge selection of gifts to choose from, as presented by Gary Catig here.
- Gaming news now, with Gary Catig reporting on the 3.5 year anniversary (really?) The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross here.
- And, finally, we leave you with last week’s Art for Art’s Sake by Richard Bruton, celebrating the life of Kevin ‘I Am Batman’ Conroy here.
And, to lift the mood, I give you this week’s extra offering, the new Guardians of the Galaxy 3 trailer. Enjoy and have a great weekend.